A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Oh Creamy, Delicious SUNBUTTER, How I Love Thee. . . .

I love how even though you are made of sunflower seeds you taste just like peanut butter.  And oh how I love peanut butter.  But alas, we may not have peanut butter in our home for C is allergic.  


And not only do I love you, but the children do too.  


I want to thank the individual who created SUNBUTTER with all my heart and soul.  Thank you kind vegetarian, tree huggin, granola eating, oh I am sorry, preconceived notions aside, thank you kind sir or madame for creating something so delicious and nutritious.  


Now I must go so I can eat.



2 comments:

  1. It is super yummy. It can be bought at the Big Y and Target. Get the creamy not the one that says Omega 3 on it. That one does not taste as good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete