A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More About Easter


I know Easter has come and gone and I should move on to something new, but I wanted to share some pictures from our day. . . . . .  

carrots left for the Easter Bunny

their baskets ready and waiting

table ready for friends and family

a fun centerpiece using peeps!

centerpeice for the kids table, made (with help) by A

a bucket full of spring chicks and a bunny


look at the Easter loot!

too cool for words

love these shades

yes he is sitting on a whoopee cushion
it was a morning of many, many, many toots

group photo, I must always get one of these

my sisters with A


I'll be back in the next day or two with a new project!

No comments:

Post a Comment