A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, How I Love Thee



Although this is not my ideal tree, I love it.  As a grown up I would love a tree with white lights and expensive glass ornaments. And I do like a "fatter" tree.  But as a mom this tree is perfect.  It has colorful lights and all sorts of ornaments.  Ornaments made of wood, glass, clay, and fabric.  Some are precious to me because they were my Memere's or they were given to the children by their Grandmother who passed away 2 1/2 years ago. Some my own mother gave to me.



Ornament for C from Grandma


Special ornament for A from Nana - Ducks are her favorite!


For J on his first Christmas form Grandma


My Memere's Ornament


Another of Memere's Ornaments


Given to me by my mom.


Another bought for J on his first Christmas from Grandma


Handmade cinnamon clay ornament made by A


Handmade with felt bought at the Christmas Church Fair


 Some day I may have that tree I have always dreamt of, but for now there is no other tree I'd rather have.  It brings such joy to my little chickadees.




No comments:

Post a Comment