A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Monday, November 30, 2009

Dear Blog I have Not Abandoned You

On Thanksgiving day I carried my camera with me to my mothers along with three children and a husband.  In the chaos in which my holidays are made of, I left my camera at my moms house and have yet to pick it up.  Alas, no pictures to share.  A blog post without a picture is like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without the peanut butter!  I hope to get my camera by Thursday when my local fire department will be coming by with Santa to give my little ones a small gift.  I will share on Friday.   

In the mean time, here's a few pictures of my chickadees when they were literally chickadees!


J - I'm guessing around 1 month old
(check out the quality of digital pictures 7 years ago!)


A - a few days old


C - 1 week

How cute are infants?  So sweet and snuggly and delicious enough to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment