A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I've Jumped on the Bandwagon

I finally have a blog! Being blog obsessed (as you may have read in my profile, I get obsessed over things) I just wanted one too! So here we go. Are you ready to join me on this roller coaster ride with my adorable children, craft obsession, notebook collecting, book reading, wine drinking, and a little about my unhealthy love for some of those famous bloggers out there? You know, the ones who have had books published and movies made? Well damn it, it's my turn! Yeah, yeah, I know, it's never going to happen. But hey, I'll have fun trying!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my dear friend...I just love your new blog. You have found your calling. I cannot wait to see what you blog next. Good luck and congratulations! When is the launch party?

    ReplyDelete